Samsung Galaxy Tab S Spotted!




Finally, I was able to take a glimpse of the latest Samsung tablets in a local mall. Too bad though I didn't have the opportunity to tinker with those adorable Android honeycomb powered slates. The gizmos are locked inside the glass cabinets as according to the saleslady, the tabs are yet to be launched in the coming few weeks. Even the prices are yet unavailable.



My attention was particularly caught by the unfamiliar 5" Galaxy Tab S which I was unaware of existence till last night's encounter at the mall. It was a bit bigger than the Galaxy S II and smaller than the original Galaxy 7". The 5" screen was a joy to see and I reckon I will use this latest tablet more often than the Galaxy 7" once I acquire one of it.



Except for the lack of 3G connectivity, this could pass as a good alternative for the high end 4.3" Galaxy S II with an stratospheric price tag. I truly hope that its price will be affordable and cheaper than its older sibling the 7" Wi-Fi only P1010.



Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 Specs



Android Froyo V.2.2


5" TFT LCD screen

1 Ghz Application Processor

1.3W SoundAlive 3D surround sound

HD Video Recording and playback

8 GB Internal Memory (Expandable to 32 GB)

Front and Rear Camera

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment